1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Accessories (free) Stealth Guards Screen Protector (review)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jimmykimchi, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Jimmykimchi

Jimmykimchi Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2010
    Motive Energy IT Assistant
    California
    Hey guy's, so I finally got my "free" screen protector from Stealth Guard/. After what? 2 weeks or 3 weeks, it finally came! So i decided to write a review about it.

So after 2-3 weeks, i finally decided that the screen protector were not gonna come, so i put a zagg invisible shield on my beautiful Samsung Vibrant. I came home the other day to see an envelope, i open it up, and in my head i was thinking "What the !@#$, this better not be my stealth guard..." And sure enough, it was. $4.50 shipping and handling for a .45 cent postal stamp ?!

I was not gonna take off my invisible shield for the stealth guard . So what i did is i got my friend with the Samsung moment, come over and bring one of his "toys" over so we could test out the screen guard.

I put the back side of the stealth guard on the back of his samsung moment, even tho it didnt fit perfectly, i managed to cover the whole back of the moment.

Here's a picture of everything
    [​IMG]
    You see that fat Knife? It's an alabama slammer . We put the Stealth guard to the test against the Alabama Slammer.
    [​IMG]
    We did a couple of cuts with the knife
    [​IMG] and here's the outcome!

So overall, after we took off the screen protector after all the cuts. I concluded that the screen protector's were pretty ok . It did it's job by protecting the phone. But the overall service i got from Stealth Guard is what ticked me off. I bought the Guards, and i didn't receive them till 3-4 weeks later. I get my guards in an envelope . The screen protector were hard as hell to peel off. But the Stealth Guards protecting the phone!

A crappy review, but i did it for kicks and giggles !

Advertisement

2. melll

melll Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    I do it all
    Toronto Ontario
    This is what I've been waiting for ever since you bought them :D

Man, glad you got them, since you know, I thought you were gonna get ripped!

Those FREE protectors came in handy afterall!

3. Jimmykimchi

Aug 16, 2010
    California
    hahah . yeaaa i thought i got ripped too!
    But all in all . I'm happy i got to test those protectors with a fat ass knife ! LOL

4. TuesdayClub

TuesdayClub Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Nothing like a lil destruction to make life worth living. :D

5. Jimmykimchi

Aug 16, 2010
    California
    yesssir :)