• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[FREE THEME]Locker Master-with DIY picture available & IOS 7 Pattern and Pin on your Android phones

The smooth and good looking Pattern and Pin of IOS system are desired by a large number of users. Now as a holder of Android phones you don’t need envy those who hold IOSs, so long as you have Locker master!

Are you still waiting?

To own these Pattern and Pin on your Android system, there’s only one step:
Download Locker Master by
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qiigame.flocker.global
& search me on Google Play.
FOLLOW US:
https://www.facebook.com/lockerma
https://twitter.com/Lockermaster

DESCRIPTION:
Lock your mobile to your own style with Locker Master! Discover one of the world's most amazing locker screen, we give your phone a personality!

FEATURES:
1. Various interesting, live and stylish themes;
2. Various unique and creative unlocking methods;
3. Amazing sidebar navigation;
4. Magic Box—change your general settings and customize your app quick launchers;
5. Able to show unread SMS messages and missed calls on locker screen;
6. Animated live weather and weather forecast on locker screen;
7. iOS 7 Pin/Pattern screen lock
Locker Master is available in following languages: English, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Latin America), Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Korean, German, Italian, and French.

FOLLOW US:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lockerma
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lockermaster

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 5.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 3.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 95
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Android Addict
Upvote 0
Locker Master Is Themer For Your Lock Screen
APP REVIEWS December 16, 2013 posted by Nick Schiwy
Nick Schiwy
Nick is an Android enthusiast, programmer and general geek. He attends the University of Maryland, College Park full time but still has plenty of time to keep up with all of the Android gossip that is going around!

Click and see what's his opinion about Locker Master!
http://androiddissected.com/locker-master-is-themer-for-your-lock-screen/
lockermaster_featured.jpg

Upvote 0
Lockermaster, I'm a bit concerned about some of the permissions yor App asks for. Particularly these:
read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
edit your text messages (SMS or MMS)

change network connectivity
connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
reroute outgoing calls
take pictures and videos
record audio
read your contacts
modify your contacts
find accounts on the device
read sensitive log data
modify system settings

Why would a Lockscreen App need any of these permissions?

I'm really interested as my recent dissertation (for a Computer Security & Forensics Bachelors - I received a 2:1) was on Android Security awareness, and there is research showing that many users don't understand (or even read) Android permissions when installing software.

Upvote 0
Lockermaster, I'm a bit concerned about some of the permissions yor App asks for. Particularly these:

reroute outgoing calls
take pictures and videos
record audio
read your contacts
modify your contacts
read sensitive log data
modify system settings

Why would a Lockscreen App need any of these permissions?

I'm really interested as my recent dissertation (for a Computer Security & Forensics Bachelors - I received a 2:1) was on Android Security awareness, and there is research showing that many users don't understand (or even read) Android permissions when installing software.

Dear user,
Thank you for your detailed question.
Permission explanations are listed as follows. I have also screenshot uploaded for your better reference.
All permissions of Locker Master are required to provide our user better services, but don't worry. It will protect users' privacy data.

After you read your message on locker screen and slide to the left to delete. The permission need to change the status of the message from unread to read.
android.permission.READ_SMS:
Allow Locker Master to read SMS status, which is mainly used in showing unread messages on locker screen.

Sidebar - Magic box shortcuts of general settings

reroute outgoing calls
android.permission.PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS:
Allow Locker Master to process outgoing calls and change the number to be dialed that is mainly used for call function in the sidebar.
android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG:
Allow Locker Master to read call logs that is mainly used in showing missed calls directly in the state of lock screen.

take pictures and videos
)android.permission.CAMERA:
Allow Locker Master to check camera and camera relative information that is mainly used for Magic Box in order to call out camera on locker screen.

record audio
android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS:
Please allow Locker Master to modify global audio settings, such as volume and speakers for output that is mainly used in controlling the volume of lock screen and the media volume in the state of lock screen.

read your contacts
android.permission.READ_CONTACTS:
Allow Locker Master to read contacts that is mainly used for the sidebar in order to enter into the inbox and call logs as well as displays unread messages and missed calls in the state of lock screen.

modify your contacts
android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS:
Allow Locker Master to write into contacts data in your phone, which is mainly to adapt missed / unread label as received / read labels.

android.permission.GET_TASKS:
Allow Locker Master to retrieve related information of tasks which are recently running and currently running. This permission allows Locker Master to know which applications are used on the device that is mainly used for the application management in Magic Box.

read sensitive log data
android.permission.READ_LOGS:
Allow Locker Master to read the system log, which is mainly used in positioning the errors of lock screen and other problems, but it will protect users' privacy data.

modify system settings
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS:
Allow Locker Master to write to the system's setting data. Such as flight mode, network status and so on.

Attachments

• 672D18BC-391F-4A(12-20-10-51-38).jpg
    672D18BC-391F-4A(12-20-10-51-38).jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Catch5BCF(12-20-(12-20-10-51-38).jpg
    Catch5BCF(12-20-(12-20-10-51-38).jpg
    135 KB · Views: 62
  • Catch5851(12-20-(12-20-10-51-38).jpg
    Catch5851(12-20-(12-20-10-51-38).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Catch8353(12-20-(12-20-10-51-38).jpg
    Catch8353(12-20-(12-20-10-51-38).jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 66
Upvote 0

Attachments

• 512.png
    512.png
    351.5 KB · Views: 66
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones