• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free up space?

D

doad13

I have pretty much reached my limit on internal space, but while looks at my apps list on which to delete because i dont use i found these two:

contactsstorage.png

I was wondering what will happen if i clear data on the contacts storage ie will i loose my contacts, and with the facebook is there a way of clearing the data not uninstalling apps if so what data does it clear

Thanks in advance! :D

yes i do have my facebook linked to majority of my contacts in the people app, however if this is the case the only thing that does is gives me there profile picture as the contact picture. Also why would this be classed as data on two seperate apps why not be on one and then linked to the other.

also if i tap the phone buttom at the bottom of sense I comes up with A LOT more contacts than what i put in(people has around 100contacts or so, where as phone has around 500)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones