1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[FREE] Vacuum Cleaner Sounds [App] - A sleep aid that really works!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by man1977, Jul 26, 2017.

1. man1977

man1977 Member

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amikulich.vacuumcleaner

[​IMG]

Your baby is fed, has a clean nappy, no issues with colic, you were playing with your baby but still it is crying?
    The baby is probably too tired, but at the same time unable to fall asleep by itself.
    Our app helps your baby to fall asleep using vacuum cleaner sounds proven to be effective by generations of parents.
    To start using the app put your phone to a hearing distance from your baby, choose one of the available sounds, set a timer and start the playback.

App features:
    ✔ 3 vacuum cleaner sounds
    ✔ Infinite playback
    ✔ Timer
    ✔ Background audio support
    ✔ Works offline

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I don't think my beagle would approve. :p

Good luck with the app. :thumbsupdroid:

3. Rob

Rob Galaxy S20 Ultra
    Phandroid Staff

This sounds pretty neat (pun intended)! I recently bought a sound machine for my house to drown out random street noise in the city. If I had a nightstand within arms reach (like a normal person) I'd give this a shot... maybe a trip to IKEA is in my near future.

4. man1977

man1977 Member

Thanks! :)

5. man1977

man1977 Member

Vacuum Cleaner Sounds

Vacuum Cleaner Sounds Forum

com.amikulich.vacuumcleaner

Vacuum sleaner sound (a kind of natural white noise) blocks out extraneous noise and helps your baby to fall asleep quickly and sleep better! App features: ✔ 3 vacuum cleaner sounds ✔ Timer with soft fade out ✔ Infinite playback ✔ Background audio support ✔ No full-screen ads ✔ Vacuum cleaner sound works fast and offline Now you have the white noise of your vacuum cleaner with you wherever you go with this free app!

READ MORE
August 14, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
Installs