• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Wallpaper Active contains a set of animated and parallax wallpapers, to make your phone look more awesome and unique. The app contains several landscapes and weather themed backgrounds, rendered with parallax and animations. Best of all, it is free to use. No advertisements or in-app purchases.

promotionwithoutplaybutton-png.160934

340546d1642361418t-free-wallpaper-active-promotionwithoutplaybutton.jpg

Why this wallpaper app?
  • Free, no adds
  • Updated with new content and features
  • Working together with artists for creating HQ content

Download for free

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixdots.weatherwallpapers

Screenshots
Qm4ZDuZQEPmhvR5yUMNK-JFaF31X5bpqzckRQsXytXzxy_CXcsjYY9iXWm1r59l2xn4=w2560-h1440

Attachments

• PromotionWithoutPlayButton.png
    PromotionWithoutPlayButton.png
    982.1 KB · Views: 118
  • screenshot1.png
    screenshot1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 98
  • screenshot2.png
    screenshot2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
  • screenshot3.png
    screenshot3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Thank you! We keep our promise to update it as often as possible. Did you like it? Do you have any suggestions to improve it? We're happy to listen to your feedback.
Sure how about a button to change and slow down the rainfall wall paper, and able to modify the colors of each wall paper...

Upvote 0
Dear Milo, thank you for providing such feedback! Can you point out the following for us:
- Does it happen with one specific background?
- Does this only happen in portrait modus?

Thanks! We will look into this issue as soon as possible.
The one with the grass and midnight shades, and also the ones with the sky dromes, (I think that one as well.) and several others too, real portrait on my Moto edge plus..

Reactions: Six dots Software
Upvote 0
Hey Milo, thanks again! We've tested it with various phones now: Samsung Galaxy S7, S20, Motorola G8 Power and the first Wiko. But none of the phones could reproduce the issue you've described. I do have a hunch where this problem could occur and have a few questions:

When you take the first wallpaper shown in the menu and set is as background:
- Does the wallpaper move around when you move with your phone? Or does it move very fast?
- Could you place a screenshot on the forum to show the issue?

Thanks for all the help!

Reactions: Milo Williamson
Upvote 0
No, thank you! You're helping more than most users on this forum. I'm really grateful for every bit of information you've given us. There are so many phones on the market, and so many reasons an App could crash... It is hard to cover all of them.
upload_2022-7-29_15-41-56.png

Reactions: Six dots Software
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones