1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Freedom Kernal Questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mlb, Aug 29, 2011.

1. mlb

mlb Member

I'm looking at flashing a freedom kernal so I did some reading but couldn't find the answers. What is the difference between the freedoms(more, less, and agressive)? Each one also has a syn nightly, synergy godemode and universal zip. Any help explaining these would great.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DaRayvn

DaRayvn Android Enthusiast

i believe the more, less, and agressive, is how much voltage is dispurst between the battery and software on your phone....someone correct me if im wrong.....

the syn nightly and synergy godmode are for the synergy roms if your running one....the regular universal is the one you want to use...

here is some descriptions of kernels and what they do...etc....
    http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all-things-root/389360-kernels-dummies.html#post3042066

Nightmarearcad, mlb and ocnbrze like this.
  3. lubberlick

lubberlick Well-Known Member

Second post by Lithid has a description of the difference, as well as the first post having download links for each version.

[Kernel][Sense]Evo 4g Freedom-v0.8.5 Kernel GB MR 2.6.35.10 - xda-developers

mlb and ocnbrze like this.
  4. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

The more, less, and agressive refers to the hybrid adaptive voltage levels. The more agressive the HAVS, the lower the undervoltage.

mlb likes this.
  5. mlb

mlb Member

You guys are the best

6. mlb

mlb Member

One more thing, what is a reasonable amount to donate to the dev's for roms and kernels, I'd hate to give 5 bucks and look like a cheapskate.

7. lubberlick

lubberlick Well-Known Member

As with any donation, it is whatever you can afford tempered by what you feel is worthy. I think when it comes to donations 1$-1,000,000$ is acceptable.

Nightmarearcad, mlb and ocnbrze like this.
  8. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

i only take $1,000,000.01 donations myself. so,far no takers yet.:(

mlb likes this.
  9. mlb

mlb Member

I'll be sure to keep that in mind ;-)

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews