I recently installed "Android System Info" and I see that when all of my apps are closed, I typically have > 10% of RAM available. I was wondering if there's any way to free up some of the other 90% of the RAM. I use Advanced Task Killer diligently, and I only have either wifi or mobile network turned on, never both (though I doubt wifi/mobile network affect RAM anyway). Any ideas to keep Eris running as smoothly as possible? By the way, I should say that my Eris does run smoothly usually, but sometimes is sluggish if I have a few programs running. I guess I'd like to increase the RAM just to be able to run more programs without experiencing that sluggishness... Thanks in advance!