• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Freezing or Unresponsive screen issues?

Anyone else having this freezing screen problem? Mine hasn't froze much lately, so I wonder if the last update helped?
Not many 'eh? Must be a random thing then.

Update... still freezing from time to time, about 1-3 times a day. A bit irritating! So the Verizon rep lied to me saying an upcoming update/firmware will fix it. It has been two months tomorrow from the time I got this phone. Got a large update on my phone last night, so hoping that fixes it as it said:
This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.

The good news is, when I took it back to Costco's to talk to the rep where I bought it, he said I can turn it in for a brand new replacement within the 90 day time frame that Costco's allows. The 14 day period is only if you switch to another brand phone. I got an large update last night so I will see if that fixed the issue... if not, I will get a new one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones