1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Freezing phone

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Zcruzee, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Zcruzee

Zcruzee Lurker

Why my phone frezes with WIFI?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Which phone? Which version of Android? What do you do, exactly, when it 'freezes'? What do you mean by 'freezes'? What do you see happening on your phone? What do you hear? What do you feel? What do you have to do to 'unfreeze' the phone? Etc. etc.

You will need to describe exactly what happens and provide much more information about your problem than you do if you want to give others a chance to understand your problem, perhaps recognize it, and offer suggestions for improvement.

3. Santoschella

Santoschella Lurker

My phone randomly froze. It has been doing this for a few weeks but now it has finally stayed black. Ive been getting texts but the screen doesnt work. I didnt drop it or get it wet.

4. You don't know that. You're assuming that. Guessing. If you really want to know if it is frozen: submerge it in a sink for a half hour. If, when you take it out, it has turned to an ice block then you can conclude that it is frozen.

So maybe that is what it needs! Drop it from the third floor or higher onto concrete and submerge for a half hour in the sink, and who knows? It might work again. What have you got to lose? It doesn't work as it is anyway.

Of course maybe you need to move to Florida to keep it from freezing in future.