• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fresh 2.4 issues

siazul

Lurker
Oct 20, 2010
hey guys, need some help from some experts.

Flashed Fresh 2.4 Rom on Friday and now 2 or 3 times my phone would not make phone calls until I rebooted? the receiving end would answer but not hear anything and I would not even hear the ringing in my ear peace?

Also the clock on the notification bar and the clock/weather widget (htc widget) never match, at the moment the notification bar says 9:37am and my widget says 10:04am?? any info suggestions? This is leading to an alarm that didnt go off saturday or sunday morning.

The same thing was happening to me with both Fresh 2.4 and I believe 2.0 when it came out as well. That is why I stopped flashing roms by fresh. Everything else is spot on, but randomly the phone calls themselves (you know, the most important thing about the PHONE lol) would stop working. I finally had to get rid of it since I get business calls and it was driving me nuts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones