1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Fresh 3.4.01 Released for All

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Wile-E, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Wile-E

Wile-E Newbie

uminchu and GirlGoneGeek like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ar30laa

ar30laa Newbie

does anybody see a big difference from the 3.3 version, because i just switched from baked snacks to fresh last night -____-

3. GirlGoneGeek

GirlGoneGeek Well-Known Member

Exciting! I was about to reinstall 3.3 today and am going to hit 3.4 instead now, obviously.

4. Putty

Putty Android Expert

Hmmm, wasn't too impressed with 3.3

5. GrandMasterBirt

GrandMasterBirt Well-Known Member

Weird... All the icons on sense were gone after update :(

6. Painkillaz

Painkillaz Well-Known Member

I flashed the doner version 2 nights ago...the night I flashed it around 1-2am it was charging and at 100%...did not charge it over night and the next day at 9pm it finally needed a charge...this went up from having it charged overnight and needing a charge around 4-5pm...today will be my first "real" day test...for the record before I would usually have around 9-10 hours before needing a charge

Attached Files:

7. 100% perfect for me running good

8. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Android Expert

Any noticeable differences seen from 3.3.0.1? I will eventually update to the new Rom but I just wanted a little more input if I should hop to it right away

9. autorail1

autorail1 Android Enthusiast

Any one else not able to view excel and word documents with the new Fresh? I also do not see the app Quick office, which i think is needed for viewing those documents. Any ideas? or does any one have an APK for a word and excel viewer?

10. Angelsfan

Angelsfan Member

Not sure if it's related but since updating yesterday, the "time" was incorrect on a couple occasions. First time I just turned phone off and on and the correct time was displayed. Did it again a few hours later so I went into menus and turned auto time off. We'll see how that goes.

11. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

thanks for the update! haven't been on xda in about a week so i didn't know.

looks like i will watch the results for a bit though prior to trying it out

12. Painkillaz

Painkillaz Well-Known Member

worked all day today, played angry birds, made a few phone calls, wifi/wimax/bluetooth/gps all turned off...really loving this battery life:D:cool:

Attached Files:

13. icereignblack

icereignblack Newbie

I have been waiting for a new rom. I havent done anything to my phone in a month. I even decided to donate to him. Now lets see what we have here.

14. Droid_Genius

Droid_Genius Android Enthusiast

There should be a folder there that has other stock apk and bloatware if you want to reinstall them.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews