• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Fresh 3.4.01 Released for All

I flashed the doner version 2 nights ago...the night I flashed it around 1-2am it was charging and at 100%...did not charge it over night and the next day at 9pm it finally needed a charge...this went up from having it charged overnight and needing a charge around 4-5pm...today will be my first "real" day test...for the record before I would usually have around 9-10 hours before needing a charge

Attachments

• Battery.jpg
    Battery.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Battery1.jpg
    Battery1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 0
Any one else not able to view excel and word documents with the new Fresh? I also do not see the app Quick office, which i think is needed for viewing those documents. Any ideas? or does any one have an APK for a word and excel viewer?

There should be a folder there that has other stock apk and bloatware if you want to reinstall them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones