• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Fresh Evo 3.0.0.4 (FroYo) for your Sprint Evo 4g

Flipz is going to release 3.1 to donors tonight based off of the new OTA that went out today. The .6 rev. So he has been working his butt off. Im happy that I am a donor since Flipz truly is devoted to his roms.

Yeah, Flipz keeps a pretty impressive pace on releases, I'm thinking he's an actual Android and doesn't actual require sleep. I ended up donating again since the value I'm getting , both fun and educational, is in addition to having a great ROM to run.

Upvote 0
That kernel and wireless tether you have listed. Do you know if 4 g works with that kernel , and the wireless tether, does it work with the newest 3.1 ROM
Yeah, Flipz keeps a pretty impressive pace on releases, I'm thinking he's an actual Android and doesn't actual require sleep. I ended up donating again since the value I'm getting , both fun and educational, is in addition to having a great ROM to run.

Upvote 0
i love flipz and everything fresh comes with. i've gone through A LOT of roms and it's by far my fav. simple yet satisfying.

however i'm gonna have to sit out on this rom until the wireless tethering gets fixed. i got a ::equips flame sheild:: ipad the other day and i depend on the wireless tethering.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones