1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Fresh meat...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ledhed79, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Ledhed79

Ledhed79 Lurker
    None

Jun 30, 2011
    Male
    Wheeler & dealer
    midwest
    I'm new on the forum but not new to android. My past phones have all been regular flips but 5 years ago I got into smartphones. The Moto Q9c, HTC Touch Pro and into the android two years ago with the HTC Hero and now into the Epic. Primarily I use my phone to talk, text, email, Youtube and play music, it's more about fun with me than business. The Hero was my most favorite and I contemplated the Evo at first but did not care about the size or the look and feel. Samsung makes a great phone in my personal opinion so does HTC, but it was time to try something different. Now with the Epic it's a large phone to me but I love the look and feel of it along with all the other fun stuff included in it. The Epic is finding a special place in my heart as it is an awesome phone but I miss my Hero, it was so easy to manage and battery life lasted almost two days with regular use. The bloated "junkware" Sprint loads onto their phones frustrates me to no end and I'm contemplating rooting my phone yet not so confident in my abilities yet. Cleaning house, personalizing it and improving battery life is my main goal. I'm a novice still and I don't understand too much "tech" talk but I'm always willing to learn something new. I discovered some great advice on this forum about improving battery life on my Epic and I decided it was well worth it to join and learn more. I'm glad to be here.

Advertisement

2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011