• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Freshly converted... Long-time iPhone user.

I have had iPhone's since their release. I had the original iPhone for quite a while before upgrading to the 3G and then quickly went for the 3GS when it came out. I have been using my 3GS up until this weekend when I saw a BNIB AT&T-band Google Nexus One w/desktop dock on local craigslist. I sent the guy and email and finally came to a deal and I went and picked it up.

So far, It's very quick; I find that sometimes it doesn't pick up when I click the spacebar while typing, but other than that, no complaints. I want to learn more about Android and what I can do with my N1. It's currently on 2.2 (Froyo) and I love it, I don't feel like I have given up anything from my iPhone but I have picked up an enormous amount of speed.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones