• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Friend Stream not updating

I've set my Friendstream to update every hour, and this was working fine for weeks. Recently, although it's still refreshing the sync time icon at the bottom every hour, it's not actually updating the widget with the new information. It takes a manual sync for it to refresh.

Auto-sync is on, background data is enabled... can't see anything that might be causing the problem.

Anyone experienced anything similar, and know how to fix it?

My friends stream stopped working months ago on my Desire HD. After reading this forum I found removing the account from the Menu > Settings > Accounts & Sync > facebook > remove account. I also removed the Facebook for HTC Sense. Then I added those two accounts, entered my username / email address and password and hooray my friends stream is up and running. Try it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones