• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Friendstream not updating

my friendstream stopped working about a month ago and never managed to get it working again.. the widget doesnt show any updates and opening the app just causes it to crash every single time... messed around with it for a day or so and couldnt figure it out.. im sure resetting the phone would fix it but im not about to go through all the trouble just to have friendstream back

Upvote 0
If this is the Twitter widget that is black, full-screen and is listed under widgets as "Twitter (HTC)" then mine is down too. I thought this was the official Twitter widget, but maybe it's the Friendstream Twitter widget? Actually, when I post a Twitter update, it says 'sent using Peep' or whatever, so it's apparently a Twitter app linked to Peep.

UPDATE: The widget I'm using is linked to Peep, so apparently not the official Twitter widget. Anyway, I finally fixed the problem. I loaded Peep instead of just the Twitter (HTC) widget, then cleared the cache, and voila my widget now works, shows updates.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones