• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Friendstream permanently stuck on "Updating..."

matttye

Android Expert
Apr 26, 2010
Lincoln, England
Hiya,

When I try to refresh friendstream is gets permanently stuck on "updating..." and the only way to get it to work again is to restart the phone.

More often than not I can't view updates on my phone because it just gets stuck, but occasionally it will work once.. but if I try again I'm not so lucky!

Anyone have idea what's wrong? It used to work perfectly before the Froyo update. It's been hit and miss ever since.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hiya,

When I try to refresh friendstream is gets permanently stuck on "updating..." and the only way to get it to work again is to restart the phone.

More often than not I can't view updates on my phone because it just gets stuck, but occasionally it will work once.. but if I try again I'm not so lucky!

Anyone have idea what's wrong? It used to work perfectly before the Froyo update. It's been hit and miss ever since.

Thanks in advance! :)

I had a similar problem. I cleared all the data.. settings - applications - maanage applications etc. Since then it's worked fine

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones