1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Frisdase Software

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by frisdase, Aug 19, 2012.

1. frisdase

frisdase Lurker

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and I would like to introduce myself. I have been a software developer for about 10 years now and in the last year I decided that I needed new challenges and started developing on Android. This was new to me as I never really wrote serious UI, I've always been on the server side of things!

So my wife and I started "Frisdase Software". We are still in early stage, but we are learning as we go.

Thanks
    Sebastien Emery
    Frisdase

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello frisdase and welcome to Android Forums. We have a couple of sub forums that are likely places to visit for you. We have a set of sub forums just for the developers that you will likely enjoy. We also have an area where you can announce an app release that you would like to share or invite the AF user base to try. Please keep in mind that that is the ONLY place on these forums where such an announcement is welcome. In other places it's considered spam and will be dealt with accordingly. Here are the links to the areas I mentioned but please feel free to peruse these forums at length. Thanks for joining the community.
    Android Development - Android Forums
    Application Announcements - Android Forums

3. frisdase

frisdase Lurker

Thanks for the info. I already announced my app in the appropriate area. To be honest, at first, it was my reason for joining, but it turns out quickly that I will use and contribute to the forum as I already started reading posts! No response yet, but that will come.

Thanks
    Sebastien

4. olbriar

olbriar  

Fantastic!!! It's good to hear that these forums have something to offer you. We love all things Android here and it's always fun to share insight. We also have a social area where we relax and just enjoy each other's company. We do insist the content and context of posts be G rated for these forums are open for all ages. I hope you enjoy your time here and again.. it's a pleasure to have you as a member of these forums.

5. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Welcome and hope you enjoy the site