• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help From a vibrant to g2 need some help

Ok after nearly a year with a vibrant i have seen the error of my ways and gone to a g2. I started with android with a g1 but was seduced by the promise of the awesomeness of the vibrant. Anyway. I loved the set up of the vibrant and now i am having problems figuring out the g2. I can not for the life of me figure out how to access the files on my sd card. Not only that in prep for switching i downloaded some backup and restore apps and everyone of them say the file that is needed isnt there. Wtf? Normally i can figure new phones out fairly quickly but this one is giving me a run for my money.

Any help is welcome!

You should be able to access files on your sd card either by plugging your phone in to a usb cable or getting a file manager from the market. I use Astro File Manager from the Market but there are several others to choose from.

I dont really use backup/restore apps other than Titanium backup so I cant help much there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones