• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

From BlackBerry to Android

121traffic

Lurker
Jun 22, 2010
Hey all. New member from the Denver, CO, area here. Was a WinMo geek way back when, then switched to BB about 4 years ago. I still like the Berries, but their OS development is just lacking. The more I messed with my buddies' Droids, the more I'm convinced this is the state of the art. Android, and its multiple hardware platforms, is just amazing stuff!

Running an HTC Incredible. I'm in love. Look forward to some good reading!

The only bad thing about the Bberries is they feel a little dated. They do everything so well though. So much better than the Android phones.

I really miss my bold :(

The HTC Desire is flashy and swish and looks mega cool, but the more time i spend with it the more i miss my Blackberry and its simple but very well executed actions :)

They're so hard to sell to people cus they don't look swish but the people who have had a Blackberry will know what i'm on about ... THEY JUST WORK .... AND WORK VERY WELL!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones