1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support From iPhone to Atrix, I'm learning, but have some dumb questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lacrosse996, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Lacrosse996

Lacrosse996 Lurker
    None

Jul 14, 2011
    First, I am loving my Atrix and the Android OS. It'll just take a while for me to figure it all the way out.

I am starting to figure out why people do not like MotoBlur, but we'll leave that alone for a second.

I love the "messaging" widget from Motoblur, the messaging app itself though is a little iffy. Is there any way to switch inboxes from in the email app? The only two things I have figured out is open the messaging app then universal inbox (***Another question here, can I only have an email universal box?...I don't want my texts in there***) For the email app, I can only get one inbox, the only way I can change that is to go into the email app menu and change the default account.

I've tried K9 and a couple other clients. Basically what I want is an email only universal inbox with a widget that can display the new emails

Damn...I had a lot more questions but I can't think of them right now. I guess I'll just add to my thread later. The biggest issue for me right now is the e-mail.

Thanks everyone

Advertisement

2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary

Mar 5, 2010
    Male
    space alien ;)
    Indy
    Lacrosse996,

I've moved your thread to the Support and Troubleshooting sub-forum.

Cheers (and welcome to the AndroidForums :)).

3. Applaud

Applaud Lurker
    None

May 20, 2011
    Mostly writing embedded software for wireless devi
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    I am also having this problem. I can go the inbox of any of my registered accounts if I receive a new email on them by clicking on the notification bar, but when I click on the "email" app, I only go the default inbox and can't access any others. I have worked with technology my whole life and have never been more frustrated. Anybody solve this? Huge thanks in advance!

Edit: Found a reasonable solution: Use "Messaging" app instead of "Email" app. "Messaging" opens a page with all of the other email accounts on it.