• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

From LC Incite WM6.5 to HTC Tattoo & Droid 1.6

one.zero

Apr 4, 2010
Howdy folks. I am a former Blackberry user. The bluetooth died on that baby and I went to a refurb LG Incite from my gf. That started dying from very poor reception so I took the plunge to get a retail boxed phone and found the HTC Tattoo with Android 1.6! Woohoo!

Right now, just browsing the forums looking specifically on how to flash this phone to get 2.1 - and keep Sense UI. I really like the built in one ... Oh well, thats my introduction!

Howdy folks. I am a former Blackberry user. The bluetooth died on that baby and I went to a refurb LG Incite from my gf. That started dying from very poor reception so I took the plunge to get a retail boxed phone and found the HTC Tattoo with Android 1.6! Woohoo!

Right now, just browsing the forums looking specifically on how to flash this phone to get 2.1 - and keep Sense UI. I really like the built in one ... Oh well, thats my introduction!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones