1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Front LED?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Methos1979, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Methos1979

Methos1979 Android Enthusiast

Does the Note 2 have an LED light that can show different colors? Many Android users (me included) use a program called Light Flow (or Light Manager is another one) that allows configuration of different colored light flashes for different program notifications. I did a search in the Note 2 forum but nothing came up. Just wondering if this is a feature this has or not.

2. BRM10984

BRM10984 Well-Known Member

Yes, the Note II has a multi-color LED. I haven't tried it in several weeks, but when I originally tried LightFlow on my Note II, it had issues. There was some compatibility issue, but I can't recall whether it had to do with LF not playing nicely with Jellybean or some other issue.

Methos1979 likes this.
  3. menmyjeep

menmyjeep Well-Known Member

I use lightflow with no issues at all and have been using it since I purchased my GNII a couple of months ago. There is a compatibility setting within the app for Samsung devices which I selected which may be the reason I have had no issues. I highly recommend lightflow with this device.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews