• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
have an Issue. Whenever i am in a call if i take the phone away from my ear the screen doesnt turn on. It does this 98%of the time or only when i need to use the keypad during a call. It does this in stock form and also using open home. I always keep the screen clean. Is there a fix for this? I am not able to get my bh2 to connect to a pc so i cant root or install custom roms. Also the keyboard lag is rediculous. I tried better keyboard and it was just as bad if not worse.

Well it sounds like you have 2 choice, either try VERY hard to learn how to root your phone and fix the problem yourself (which will make you a very knowledged person lol)

or you can find someone to just do it all for you and pay that person.

The free road is your own road.

But what I would recommend is that you download advanced task killer and just select all the boxes and kill all the tasks running.

this will cause the phone to reboot and you might have a fresh start with the sensor.

Upvote 0
I know how to root the phone. And I already use the task killer. Reason I cant root is because out of 5 pc's none will recognize the ad drivers. Been through everything and came to the conclusion that it may be a defective use port on the phone itself. I have to do 3-4 battery pulls per day. The screen doesn't like to turn back on when you unlock the phone. I'm typing this on the bh2 now and the keyboard lag is ridiculous.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones