1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

front screen wallpaper

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ocnbrze, Sep 7, 2021.

1. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

hey guys,

sooooo.....i can't seem to make a photo my front screen wallpaper. i used zedge to get a wallpaper i like for the front screen. but if i take a photo or download one, the option to set the front screen as a wallpaaper is not there. some of them i can use to change the lockscreen for the front screen, but for the life of me i can't seem to get a photo that i want as my front screen wallpaper.

anybody have suggestion?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. marctronixx

i went to settings, wallpaper, gallery and choose a random image. the device then gave me the options to set as wallpaper for the home, lock, and both screens. i did this with the device closed. when you have it opened you then can set for the inner screen.

The_Chief and ocnbrze like this.
  3. ocnbrze

Huh never thought to look there...... thanx. Weird that the long press and selecting wallpaper will not do this.

4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

It's interesting that the front and main screens seem to have independent settings for wallpaper! WOW but it works!

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. ocnbrze

and the same goes for the lockscreens as well. you can have different wallpapers for them.

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G release date was 27 August. Features and Specs include a 7.6" inch screen, 12MP camera, 12GB RAM, Snapdragon 888 5G processor, and 4400mAh battery.

27 August
Release Date
Reviews