• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

front screen wallpaper

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    hey guys,

sooooo.....i can't seem to make a photo my front screen wallpaper. i used zedge to get a wallpaper i like for the front screen. but if i take a photo or download one, the option to set the front screen as a wallpaaper is not there. some of them i can use to change the lockscreen for the front screen, but for the life of me i can't seem to get a photo that i want as my front screen wallpaper.

anybody have suggestion?

I usually install the wallpaper directly from the gallery. Before I install it, I save the photo to the gallery, adjust the scale, and select the needed area on the image. There are several services with beautiful and quality wallpaper pictures.
    yes but on the z fold 3 and z fold 4, you have to be on the either the front screen or you have to unfold the phone to have the wallpaper you want on that screen. you can't choose the front screen wallpaper when the phone is unfolded.

i mainly use zedge for my wallpapers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones