• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (Frontal CAMERA) I can't take pictures with Retrica.apk

I'm using the blue kingdom by jssa,,,, and i changed the camera.apk, some libs, and more permissions and NO change, i'm changing the kernel of the rom stock and port some apks and no no change. with the rom stock , there not lines in photos.

estoy usando la blue kingdom by jssa y cambie la camara.apk algunas librerias y varios permisos y no cambia, estoy cambiando el kenel de la rom stok y portando algunas apks y no cambia, con la rom stock no hay lineas en las photos.

Upvote 0
I didn't change the bluekingdom rom, It's the original, I don't know the lines, but thanks, goku123, I come back to Stock rom, I modified it to my likes,

Thanks.......

Yo no cambie la rom bluekingdom, es la original, no se de las lineas pero gracias goku 123, regresare a la rom orginal y la modificare a mi gusto

gracias.......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones