1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Froyo 2.2 For Incredible Questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by k408, Sep 3, 2010.

1. k408

k408 Active Member

May 14, 2010
    1- Does anyone know how to switch the lock screen from 2.1 to 2.2? I still have the same old "pull down to unlock" screen from 2.1 and not the new 2.2 lock screen which swipes to the right with speak button :(

2- Does anyone know how to change the camera to 720p setting? I cannot find that in the photo setting.

3- I noticed my navigation voice speaks a lot faster after updating to 2.2. Does anyone else have this issue as well or is it just me? She speaks as if someone is chasing her with a baseball bat lolz :D

thank you all in advance for the answers. Have a great labor day weekend :):):):)

Advertisement

2. Pretkomel

Pretkomel Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA.

Lock screen is the same as 2.1

720p is for the video, no photo. Go to video and settings.

k408 likes this.
  3. zemerick

zemerick Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    As for the voice, have you checked what speed you have the voice set to? The setting might have gotten moved during the update due to a hiccup in the patch process.

To check, Menu->settings-> Voice Input and Output -> Text to Speech settings -> Speech rate.

k408 likes this.
  4. fatpomp

fatpomp Well-Known Member

May 1, 2010
    Male
    Welder/Fabricator
    Los Angeles, Ca
    You should try widget locker for your lock screen. Its the best lock app in the market and its very customizable. I think its $1.99 but its well worth it.