• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Froyo 2.2 For Incredible Questions

k408

May 14, 2010
1- Does anyone know how to switch the lock screen from 2.1 to 2.2? I still have the same old "pull down to unlock" screen from 2.1 and not the new 2.2 lock screen which swipes to the right with speak button :(

2- Does anyone know how to change the camera to 720p setting? I cannot find that in the photo setting.

3- I noticed my navigation voice speaks a lot faster after updating to 2.2. Does anyone else have this issue as well or is it just me? She speaks as if someone is chasing her with a baseball bat lolz :D

thank you all in advance for the answers. Have a great labor day weekend :):):):)

1- Does anyone know how to switch the lock screen from 2.1 to 2.2? I still have the same old "pull down to unlock" screen from 2.1 and not the new 2.2 lock screen which swipes to the right with speak button :(

2- Does anyone know how to change the camera to 720p setting? I cannot find that in the photo setting.

3- I noticed my navigation voice speaks a lot faster after updating to 2.2. Does anyone else have this issue as well or is it just me? She speaks as if someone is chasing her with a baseball bat lolz :D

thank you all in advance for the answers. Have a great labor day weekend :):):):)

Lock screen is the same as 2.1

720p is for the video, no photo. Go to video and settings.

Reactions: k408
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones