• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Froyo 2.2 & Orange Branded Desire........

excellent stuff, as long as 4 weeks really is 4 weeks!

To quote conorfromorange via twitter yesterday...

"We are working with HTC to bring the 2.2 Android update to Desire customers as soon as we can. This process normally takes about 4 weeks."

So, it could be 4 weeks, could be 2 weeks, could even be 2 months! I suppose it's ready when it's ready, looking forward to it! :D

Upvote 0
when I rang Orange yesterday morning, the telephone operator told me Xmas !!! I know absolutely nothing about creating gold cards/ rooting, but after hearing what she had to say, I'm seriously thinking learning about it all (gotta start somewhere I s'pose). I know there are guides, but I can't make head nor tail of it all..... Mind you, a month I can wait, but I've had enough of the Orange apps. They are off my main screens, it's just knowing they are there which are p'ing me off and the wait till Orange put their own gunk on froyo. LEARN'T ME LESSON THIS TIME, UNBRANDED NEXT TIME ME THINKS

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones