1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

froyo calander

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by snapcallem, Aug 1, 2010.

1. snapcallem

snapcallem Lurker

i know froyo added the ability to sync events with facebook ... i was wondering if there was a way to have it only sync the events and not the birthdays since having everyones birthday in the calendar is annoying for me. thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. snapcallem

snapcallem Lurker

bump ...
    anyone??

3. I'm wondering the same thing. If I have all the birthdays, I have at least 2-3 going off each day. But events, thats something I only use once a week or so, and would love to have just that.

4. Brent Pierce

Brent Pierce Well-Known Member

I don't think you can ONLY have events, and not birthdays.

However, there IS a way to get your FB events on your G-cal another way.
    In Facebook, go to your events application>export>copy the link that it provides.
    In Gmail, go to calendar>under Other Calendars, click "add--add by URL">paste.

Then it will sync with your EVO as another calendar. You can activate it just like any other calendar.
    Hope this helped.

5. tomemail

tomemail Member

I just uncheck Facebook calendar in settings and calendars withing the calendar app.
    I assume everyone knows about this feature though. I just recheck if I want to see it.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews