1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

FROYO finally!! Thanks to TheANDROID, Tek and NYCE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NPA123, Feb 2, 2011.

1. NPA123

NPA123 Member

But, I believe I have the Froyo1.zip which might not be the right one. So, I now have downloaded the Froyo4.zip. Is that the latest? Do I use the same kernel.zip I used before?
    Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. [TheAndroid]

[TheAndroid] Android Enthusiast

Yes, just apply the Froyo4.zip but don't forget! You gotta format again to rfs in the prompt before you upgrade to Froyo4, alright?
    And thanks for the thanks haha.

NPA123 likes this.
  3. speeder760

speeder760 Well-Known Member

Sorry to be an ass but why thank you to them? It should be thank you to the developer.
    And why the need for a whole new thread?
    Theres already 2 or 3 talking about froyo.

4. [TheAndroid]

It's alright Speeder, I know what you mean, but he was just thanking us for the guidance and such. And I know what you mean by making a new topic, but I've seen worse, like um... 1 month old gravedigs... or 4 of the same question being made into topics, now that's a problem haha.

5. NPA123

NPA123 Member

That's cool speeder. I should have thanked the dev and definitely a big props to all the devs and I only know of vamp so there you go. I thought of starting a new thread since I had some specific version of froyo questions.
    Mods, feel free to delete this thread.

6. speeder760

speeder760 Well-Known Member

Sorry guys, been fighting with the gf and i got mad so thats why my post was so rude lol.

7. [TheAndroid]

I had a feeling something along those lines had happened, Its all good Speeder, fights with the gf happen to the best of us haha.

Samsung Transform Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews