• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Froyo is working Great for me!

altimax98

Android Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2010
Lakeland Fl
With all the "froyo isnt working" or "froyo isnt installing" or glitchy issues or whatever, i thought id start a thread about how it is working and my favorite features....

Im just updating to the newest leak, but froyo is awesome. When i first installed (CW) i lost root... i did another nandroid and it has worked fine. I love BB but this base rom is so fast, stable and fantastic... Ive had 2 FC's in 3 days, and no issues...

Ive updated to the new baseband and it helped my signal issues... Im running team chaos theme and i LOVE the black and white combo...

Im daniel and Froyo is working great for me :p

Chrometophone is pretty darn cool

It works great, overall, for me, except for mototorch and wifi. I have good Verizon coverage here, so it's not really a problem, but wifi helps websites load faster. could probably deal with it until a definite fix is out.

I'm shoyo, and this is my favorite ROM in the galaxy.
That's shoyo, and he loves his froyo. Thank you android forums! :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones