• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Froyo one step closer for galaxy s?

Someone at xda says they work for tmobile and he was told froyo next week too, but who really knows.

Lets all cross our fingers and hope so, I'm getting a bit fed up of waiting now. I think if its not out by the middle of november I'm just going to flash xxjpk onto my phone. I hear that is a solid version and is the latest one out. If I'm wrong please put me right before I flash it lol.

Upvote 0
Chrisully, no the galaxy will not be updating to 2.2 ota. Although this was an option for whatever reason they decided against it.

To upgrade you will need to connect to your computer and download via samsung kies.

The source files are now on the samsung website for froyo so I should imagine froyo will officially be upon us with a matter of days

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones