1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support FROYO.UCKH1 help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jpmcgraw, Sep 23, 2011.

1. jpmcgraw

jpmcgraw Lurker
    None

Sep 23, 2011
    yesterday i got an update notice. I waited till i got home to un-root (superoneclick) then updated. The update fully downloaded, rebooted, installed to 100% (blue screen), rebooted, then said no updates were applied (don't remember exact wording).

about phone firmware 2.2.1
    Kernel 2.6.32.9
    Build FROYO.UCKE3

is there a way to manually install the FROYO.UCKH1 update? if so where can i download the file? Google and the plethora of android forum searches didn't return any info so i give up. Any help is appreciated

Advertisement

2. jpmcgraw

jpmcgraw Lurker
    None

Sep 23, 2011
  3. jpmcgraw

jpmcgraw Lurker
    None

Sep 23, 2011
    I found this http://hotfile.com/dl/129136963/92a8...1_ATT.rar.html. I run I997UCKH1-Homebinary.tar under PDA in Odin and everything works.

About Phone
    Firmware 2.2.1
    Baseband I997UCKH1
    Kernel 2.6.32.9
    Build FROYO.UCKH1

So now im at my destination BUT after phone start up i get a message "yadda yadda Device management yadda com.******* i don't remember" all i can do is force stop. I force stop then the message pops up again and i repeat force stop. Then the red and blue arrows just sit in the top left corner so i reboot. Then when i check for updates i get DM initialization is not ready. Check network SIM card. I turn off my phone, take out battery, take out sim card, replace sim card, replace battery, turn phone back on same message. 4 bars of signal "oh whats that? wifi is on?" turn that jerk off, update, "Current Software Is Up To Date".

[​IMG]

If someone could just confirm that my infuse is up to date that would be awesome. Im talking OTA up to date as of 9-23-2011.

4. iDrummer3

iDrummer3 Lurker
    None

Sep 9, 2011
    Yes you are up to date. We all should have no less than 2.3 but att can't get their info straight and release false information and act like its no big deal.