Hi Guys, Anyone else seen this bug after upgrading to android 2.2 on the 15800 (unbranded) with odin. Basically with froyo my wifi wont connect to my bt home hub unless i set up a static i/p address on the phone. If i use the standard dynamic connection method the phone goes into a connect / disconnect loop where it can't get the i/p address form the router even if i turn off all encryption. I flashed the phone back to eclair and the wifi connected dynamically straight away , back to froyo again and the connection problem came back. wifi only works with froyo and my home hub only if i use a static ip on the phone.. i have tried all flavours of froyo for samfirmware from jpb - jps all the same.. (stuck with jps in the end) Maybe its just a compatbilty issue between my home hub and something in froyo. I'm wondering if this is the reason why samsung wont release froyo on the unbranded i5800 in the uk. btw - for all you people who are still on eclair and scared to manually flash froyo - dont be ! its so easy to do... i've never flashed a phone manually before and between yesterday and today my apollo has been falshed about 20 times without a problem.... cant beleiv i was scared to do it.