• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Froyo with HTC Sense coming to Hero!!!!

I wasn't trying to do that Slug :) (if you see there is a smiley there >>> ":p", meaning I was joking....). Was just adding my opinion. Anyway sorry if my comment was about to begin some argument or a flame war. Will refrain further from any personal comments. Again sorry.

More major would be a nice 2.2 Legend Rom with proper porting. <<<last one I swear :D

Oh and something to the matter http://bbs.goapk.com/viewthread.php?tid=30011&page=1&extra=#pid270983 (from the VR Irc) should be the Gratia rom :)

Upvote 0
Great news. I like launcher pro better cuz its faster, but its hard to find a comparable replacement for the fast smart sense dialer and the cool sense clock that has a stopwatch, timer, world clock, weather, etc. No other clock widget compares to that feature-full clock. With that said I cant move on from sense

Feeling the pain. :(

Elelinux + LaunchPro has been on mine but I really miss the weather/clock widgets and syncing (sad I know, lol.)

My Froyo Rom certainly wasn't as zippy as 1.5 even tho it was outdated, really looking forward to this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones