• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help FRP Partition scatter file

Mukhtarhope

Lurker
Sep 27, 2021
Dear Forum Member,

I have a Micromax Canvas Tab Model F666.

It does not start, the tittle name only comes on the screen, thereafter it does not move forward, stuck there.
Battery is in good condition and is charged full. I tried flashing but ends up in Download error (4008). I tried to format it and then flash. but unable to find the frp partition name in the scatter file. There is no such name in Android scatter file which tried to find via Notepad++. If I can format the frp partition, maybe the flashing might be successful I am unable to find the frp Partition name in the scatter file. I have copied the scatter file into PDF file and uploading it. Can somebody tell me which partition name is frp (Factory reset Protection), so that I can get this information "Begin Address (Hex) and Format length (Hex) Values" for manual formating. Please help and tell me which one is the frp partition. The scatter code is of Micromax Canvas tab F666.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Mukhtarhope

Attachments

• Micromax F666 scatter file.pdf
    9.7 KB · Views: 199
Why do you think that FRP is the problem? "Download error" could well indicate a corrupted firmware file or one that is incompatible with the device.

In any case we can't provide information which could be used for bypassing FRP, as that would assist thieves. But since there is no frp partition here, and these tables are model-specific, I wouldn't be able to answer your question anyway.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones