1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support frp

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Android Question

None
    Bought a zte z958 guy factory reset in front of me i paid now says phone has been factory reset please login with previsously synced account. I dont know it and dudes listing is gone
    How to i bypass

Advertisement

2. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste
    None

May 29, 2011
    Male
    Retired
    Les Gets, France
    Hi

If you do not have a google account and password, create one (you may need to use a PC and go online to google.com if the phone is not giving you the option) and log in with that.

scary alien likes this.
  3. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste
    None

May 29, 2011
    Male
    Retired
    Les Gets, France
    Hi again

If your phone is subject to Factory Reset Protection and the previous advice does not help, I found this:

http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/133174/how-bypass-zte-factory-reset-protection

"OK, can't guarantee this will work but I've had success in the past using this method. First complete factory reset with no Wi-Fi connection. Don't enter ANY information or password, knock, pattern, anything.. Next, turn off phone, then hold power and vol up till phone cycles on. Again, ENTER NO INFORMATION. Now, power off and back on normally with no Wi-Fi. Disable auto sync and connect your new Google account.. Voilà"

as a proposed solution

electricpete likes this.
  4. DevProgNight

DevProgNight Lurker
    None

Jan 6, 2017
    Male

Even did the bypass without a computer, only requirement is WiFi. And did it on a ZTE, which is basically stock android.

andre2great likes this.
  5. andre2great

andre2great Lurker
    None

Jun 21, 2017
    DevProgNight you are freaking awesome THANK YOU SO MUCH it worked . I tried everything out there and finally found the one that worked thumbs up I'm so happy