• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fruit Ninja

is it just me or does the game kinda seems to have a li'l bit of lag following your finger ?
I gave it to my sister to make sure , and I just told her try this and tell me if it's the same on your ipod touch
she said that the fruits are harder to hit and it;s kinda slower
on a Galaxy S

Upvote 0
Broke my paid app cherry with this today, and can't say I have even the slightest hint of buyer's remorse. More addictive than any free game I've played from the Market. An absolute steal at $0.99.

In fact, upon walking into the kitchen, I had to resist the overwhelming urge to toss all of my family's fruit in the air then slash it as it was falling. The game is that good.

Upvote 0
Weird, they say the up was updated to support apps2sd, but my version still cannot move to my SD card. Nexus One Froyo. The comments section in the store say they all have it on their cards too.

Uninstall and than reinstall the game. That worked for me once before with a game.

Will buy the game now that it can be stored on the SD card.

Upvote 0
I like the hack'n'slash game on the Wii linked to earlier so this might be of interest. Could someone answer the following please?

• Can you install to SD on stock Desire Froyo? Just using the standard method, nothing extra.
  • If so, how much phone memory is still used once it's installed to SD?

Installing to SD is fine as far as it goes, but Google Earth was 20MB on the phone before SD and still 15MB after. The Desire's limited internal memory has got to be its worst feature and means large games like this can be a no-go.

Upvote 0
When I go to install I'm getting an error message, "sorry not enough space..." Are they referring to my card or phone storage, bc I have PLENTY phone storage, I believe. Also tried an .apk, which starts the download but then I get a "download unsuccessful" message..

Any help is appreciated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones