1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Frustrated Newb looking for help.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jvin, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Jvin

Jvin New Member

Apr 24, 2011
    Hey guys. I am a first time poster here. I just got my first android device, the Archos 5 Internet Tablet, and I have already made a mess of things.

I formatted the device thinking that it would set things back to default after I messed up the settings, but instead it deleted most all my apps and stuff. Is there any way to just get back things back to a default state, or are those things gone?

Next and probably the most frustrating is that I cannot play ANY video online, I understand that Archos 5 has some issues with youtube, but I have tried dozens of online videos, even tutorials off of Archos's website and it wont play? How do I see if I have flash player, and if I dont how do I install it?

Next if somone could point me in the direction of some must have apps, I would really appreciate it. But fist I would really just like to be able to play some videos.

Thanks guys.

Advertisement

2. 2ndaccord

2ndaccord Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2010
    The archos don't come preinstalled with flash. You can find it in both the market or appslib. Launcher pro is a necessity for this device as the stock launcher is slow and unresponsive.

Tags: