1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Frustratingly Close To Amazing

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Rob, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Rob

Rob Galaxy S20 Ultra
    Administrator Thread Starter

I've played this a few different times now. It's 100% entertaining but incredibly frustrating at the same time.

The AI has an amazing ability to reply with comments and story-building narrative that directly relates to your input but this only works about 50% of the time. The other 50% of time the responses make absolutely no sense or lead in a weird direction.

I haven't used the option to "revert" and change the story but I'm wondering if the AI would be better off indicating to the user that the response was not understood and ask them to try inputting something else? I'd rather be told to try again than have a bad story and either go down a boring dead end or give up.

Will definitely play a bit more and would be fascinated to learn the tech behind building each of these stories. Anybody know more?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

AI Dungeon

AI Dungeon Forum

com.aidungeon

Imagine a world that you could explore infinitely, continually finding an endless amount of entirely new content and adventures. What if you could also choose any action you can think of instead of being limited by the imagination of the developers who created the game? This is AI Dungeon. AI Dungeon is a first of its kind text adventure game that allows you to do anything you can imagine. The AI is completely new technology built off GPT-2 so there are times it will be incoherent, but if you're patient with that you will be able to enjoy an experience like no other.

READ MORE
March 22, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
Installs