1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

fta mode

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by boricuakiller, Jan 4, 2013.

1. boricuakiller

boricuakiller Android Expert

no fta mode after cmw can get it why

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert

ftm mode isnt available when using cwm, its built into the original recovery and causes problems with cwm
    plus if you did a system update it would remove cwm anyway
    if you want though i posted a link to the stock recovery, you can flash it manually just like you would cwm and then be able to use ftm again to use the zte update tool

3. boricuakiller

can u post the link and how do i flashed stock recovery also cant do system update because no fta mode

4. junkie2100

5. Frank The Tank

Frank The Tank Well-Known Member

Hey, junkie, is there a way u can make a flashable stock recovey zip. So well beable to download it to sd, and then flash it via cwm. To get back to ftm. And then use zte update tool to go back to stock rom?

6. boricuakiller

just make a back up of stock rom and restore in cmw you will have stock rom and cmw no point of stock recovery more custome rom are being build and just going to get better

7. junkie2100

the stock rom is on the cwm page and i left instructions on how to use my auto installer program with it or any recovery for that matter, just replace my original cwm file in the auto installers "files" directory with the stock one, no real need to code a zip for it, if you can install cwm you can install the stock recovery

8. Frank The Tank

Frank The Tank Well-Known Member

Awesome. I must of misread it. Thank you.

9. junkie2100

it has changed a time or two recently but its all up there now

ZTE Warp Sequent Forum

The ZTE Warp Sequent release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews