1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Full of bad luck!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by laucelin, Oct 5, 2010.

1. laucelin

laucelin New Member

Oct 5, 2010
    I recently switch from Verizon to Sprint, I got the HTC EVO...Used it for 2 weeks or less and took it back to the Sprint store. Reasons: unable to connect to 4g ( I live in Seattle, so I should be getting at least some signal. Intead I was paying $10 for a 4G signal that I was unable to get) second reason, well the battery sucks! 3 hours??? c'mon guys! I don't want to be plug to the power cord for the next 2 years!!!
    Ok...I got something less fancy...A Samsung Intercept...Its pretty, not as nice as EVO. I like the keyboard, and this phone fits better in my small hands. What's wrong with it?? Well, this crap is so slow that freeze! i hate that! If I want to open an application, simply it wont open it! how many applications do I have in my phone?? not kidding...4!!!!
    Ok, I already spoke with the sales representative from Sprint and They're able to switch it again....

any advice? I love Evo....Is it really worth it? If I get the extended battery will it performe better?
    The sprint guy told me that I can hook up my laptop to my evo and get internet access without paying the internet access ($29.99)
    He also told me that I can hook up my evo to my TV...How does it work?
    What programming are you able to watch?

Advertisement

2. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Oregon Coast
    Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Seach through the Evo Forums, you will find your best answers there - Cheers....;)

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus