1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Full screen caller ID

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gripweed, Jan 7, 2013.

1. gripweed

gripweed Android Enthusiast
    None

May 11, 2010
    So one thing I don't like about android, is I have this huge screen and when I get an incoming call it's a tiny little picture.

Granted, I don't have a picture for everyone....but I do for the handful of people that actually call me.

I had downloaded "HD Full Screen Caller ID"....it's nice...but you have to load a picture into the app for each person...or sync facebook, which I don't want.

I want one that just grabs the pictures I put into my google contacts....same as the standard caller screen does....but I want it full size.

I've looked at other threads on here on this topic, but no one really says if it syncs to google.

Does anyone know of one that will work for me?

Advertisement

2. ~aRBy~

~aRBy~ Member
    None

Oct 18, 2011
    Photographer/graphic design
    W NY
    now see i have the opposite problem. I have not installed any other programs so I guess it's just part of Jelly bean, but my RAZR m shows the pictures I have set in my phone book full screen. However, the top half of the picture is cut off and it makes the image look stupid. Like I said it may be part of jelly bean, but I'm not sure.
    I'm sorry for not being of much help, but if it is part of jelly bean you will get what your looking for when the update comes.

3. shelland

shelland Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 23, 2010
    IT
    Twin Cities, MN
    I've never found any options that get good feedback. I think I had the same app you're talking about for a while, but wasn't happy with it. I haven't used it for several months, so maybe it's improved since then... (although it doesn't work the way you're wanting it to)