1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Fully Flashing Optimus V (Need Diagnostic Drivers)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DraeHD, Jan 8, 2013.

1. DraeHD

DraeHD Member

Now just to put it out there, yes we all know the Optimus V enters "diag mode / diagnostic mode" via USB Debugging. BUT, that is not what I am getting, I currently need to connect the Optimus V to the computer in full diagnostic mode so I can view the device in the Control Panel > Hardware & Sound > Device Manager > PORTS (COM & LPT) menu.

Reason being CDMA Workshop needs to be able to identify the device so I can extract all the system information and values. I will not state what my reason for this is as it is not condoned here on Phandroid as far as I know.

Anyways, any help would be nice! :)

I have already downloaded and installed the drivers from [HERE] so those drivers should not be an issue.

I will continue to try different things but any help as to how I can the Opt V to display in PORTS would be great! :D

----------------------------------------------

Now perhaps I may have titled my thread incorrectly, so just to clarify simply I need the following:
    -Set Optimus V in FULL diagnostic mode.
    -Display Optimus V in PORTS (COM & LPT)

----------------------------------------------

THREAD CAN BE CLOSED! I HAVE FULL DIAGNOSTIC MODE AND HAVE FOUND ALL THE VALUES NEEDED MYSELF! >:)

2. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus

Edit. Hands and eyes not wired together today.

LG Optimus V Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews