• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Fully restore my x10?

yeah just run the SEUS again and it will reinstall your software, just remember to back up contacts and apps first.

even i want to restore it:thinking::mad:...but the problem is that my phone is not detected in flash mode(in SEUS,omnious,super1click,other flash tools).....i was having rooted 2.1 x10a,but messing up with Shell root via 1click made it restart...then it read x10i !!!
when i connect pressing back button in any of the above mentioned softwares ...it is not detected and simply keeps charging instead.Is there a problem with my USB drivers?i recently did a computer restore on my win7 after i got BSOD

phone is working flawlessly but sometimes restarts itself,camera not available wen i start cam,takes years to create thumbnails of pics in mediascape,

i know there is restore option in phone itself,will it make my phone back to x10a?
i have backed up with titanium.....

Upvote 0
i know there is restore option in phone itself,will it make my phone back to x10a?
No, if you've flashed an X10i ROM to your phone it will remain an X0i until you use the flashtools to flash it with a. Take your battery out for 10 seconds before every attempt at try to put it in flash mode. And leave the cable plugged into the phone, it's easier plugging in the big end than having to fidget with the micro.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones