1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Fun Run help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by triumphsuk, Jan 10, 2013.

1. triumphsuk

triumphsuk Lurker
    None

Dec 23, 2011
    Hello i have a problem, i have downloaded fun run about a billion times and it won't work, my screen goes black for about 5 seconds then it goes back to the home screen. I am currently using miui 2.3.7, i guess you can say im a noob at these kind of things cause i really don't know much, and i was wondering is there a rom that is higher than 2.3.7 with everything working? i dont care about the HDMI or Bluetooth i just want the camera and other things to be fully working..thank you

Advertisement

2. marcusi23

marcusi23 Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 19, 2012
    Computer Electronics
    Philadelphia Pa.
    i tried fun run on cm9 and it works perfect no crashing

3. warrior12

warrior12 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 4, 2013
    Male
    Yes but he said he wanted a working camera. Cm9 does not have a fully working camera yet.

4. MikeRL

MikeRL Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 8, 2012
    Male
    College Student
    Not everything is working yet, but significant strides have been made recently. The camera on CM9 is partially working, but you still cannot take pictures with it unless you are in panorama mode I believe. Also camera switching is glitchy, but since the camera now connects, it is only a matter of time until CM9 works enough to be usable for you. Then, it should be easy to port those camera fixes to CM10 and we'll really have the ball rolling. I am going to test this on MTDEV CM7. A lot of fixes have came in between those six months between the last classic MIUI release and MTDEV CM7's most recent update. It works for me on MTDEV CM7 just fine.. If that does not work, try clearing the cache and dalvik for MIUI. If that doesn't work, and you really need games to work, try upgrading to MTDEV CM7. If you miss MIUI, you could always get a MIUI theme and install MiHome from the Play Store.

5. marcusi23

marcusi23 Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 19, 2012
    Computer Electronics
    Philadelphia Pa.
    i didn't answer that part of his question because there isn't a fully functioning rom above 2.2. i was just stating that the game works on the phone.

6. warrior12

warrior12 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 4, 2013
    Male
    CM7(android 2.3) is fully functional except hdmi. And hdmi doesnt mess with the daily use of the phone. So it can be called fully functional.