1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Function problems or me?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kryptonyt, Sep 15, 2011.

1. kryptonyt

kryptonyt Well-Known Member

Several times a call came in on my EVO 4G and for some reason whether i take the call or decline it i wind up calling the number back almost immediately ( not what i want to do ) In one case i just sat down to dinner with a friend at a restaurant and my GF called. i have no idea exactly what happened because sometimes the calls says "CALL" "DECLINE" and sometimes it says "CALL" "END" i've been thinking that one has to do when a second call comes in and i am on another call but it might be some other reason.
    In any event i thought that i ended or declined the call from her and put the phone on the bench that i was sitting on. She told me that i answered the phone and she listened to the conversation until she hung up. At that time i noticed the phone on the bench lit up again.
    The screen goes off after a few seconds if it is not against my face. ( speaker option )

Over the last couple days i somehow i have automatically called back the people that i call or they call me.

Do i need to immediately hit the home button after a call or the on/off button to avoid this?

Then yesterday a call came in immediately after hanging up on a call. The phone was in my pocket and when i picked it up it clearly said Call DECLINE. i wanted to take the call and kept on pressing CALL but it wouldn't pick up and rolled to voice. i then immediately called back and after the call i made a note to END call then go back to HOME.

Is there something wrong with my phone or does it have a hair trigger and/or i'm just not closing out properly?:thinking:

Advertisement