• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Functional Widget Calendar?

micp1480

Dec 4, 2009
I have never in my entire life seen so much BS in getting a calendar for my droid. There are at least 5 different ways to get a calendar to work on my droid. HERE is what I am looking for:

I need a Calendar that will be a widget, this way I can view my appoints right away without a road map to find them.

I don't need to sync my appointments, for my computer is nailed to my table and doesn't leave my apartment.

I need a calendar that will have have color markers or something to show the importance of the appointments and not just as tupid bar graph.

I need a calendar that is able to schedule bi-weekly appointments up to a year.

If I am to get a reply that google calendar will work fanatastic for what I am seeking, then will someone PLEASE! show me step by step how to achieve such success in marriaging google calendar with something that is going to work with the droid on the home screen.

My quest maybe impossible, but I am trying to get a program such as E-Mobile Planner that was running flawless on my Blckberry. Thank you to those who offer a solution.

MICP1480

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones