• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Funky Zombie Shooter: XAP!

bolau

Lurker
Jul 6, 2010
Hi there,
we just published our first game, XAP! PRO Zombie, and its version, XAP! noob Zombie. It's kind of a weird setting, but the opponents are interesting and fun. Shoot zombies and protect babies. Tilt to move, tap to shoot. That easy...
xap_pro_small.jpg

To check it out, just search the market for XAP!
You can try the PRO version without worries, there's a 24 hour refund policy without any fees. If you like the game, please leave some nice comments in the market :)

All the best,
Bolau

Reactions: Ipadmania
I really don't like the aiming. Your finger covers up essential screen space. I would prefer the virtual joystick method that a lot of games I played on iPod Touch use. Meteor Blitz is a good example.

Thanks jim. We tried Meteor Blitz and liked the virtual joystick, however, it is hard to be as precise as with the aiming control in XAP. In order to not shoot the babies you've got to aim really well.
Note that you don't need to tap on the zombies, since you've got to indicate the direction you might as well touch behind them, e.g., using your index fingers. That way you can keep the fingers at the borders of the screen...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones